Benefits at Risk Solved
We offer deep exposure to the general insurance industry, insurers, carriers, brokers, MGAs and anything in the non-life insurance sector for anyone taking any of our jobs.
Benefits available at Risk Solved
- Salary: Competitive, because we regularly benchmark our pay scales to the market.
- Flexible working: Regular homeworking, flexible office hours to avoid rush hour and recognition that you have commitments outside work.
- Training: Useful training in your role, agreed with you.
- Pension: You’ll qualify for our contributory pension scheme after your probationary period (3% for first 12 months, 5% thereafter). It’s auto-enrolment compliant.
- Share options: Some members of the team are offered share options.
- Well-being: Everybody gets Life Assurance (Death in service benefit) of 3 times salary, and depending on your role you may also get Private Health Insurance (PHI) which is a long term disability benefit where we continue to pay 50% of your salary if you are off work long term, until you return or you retire. There is also an option to purchase, at a discount, private medical insurance or Kiddivouchers through payroll.
- Healthy living: Showers provided to encourage cycling to work or running at lunchtime, Cycle To Work scheme, anti-smoking policies, and an aim to be carbon neutral in all our activities.
- Car: Nobody get a company car because of the tax bills, but hire cars or a generous mileage rate are available if necessary in your role.
- Mobile phone: If the role requires it you’ll get a fully expensed company mobile phone.
- Holiday: On joining, you start with 28 days paid holiday (inc. public holidays) and an extra day for non-smokers.
- Loyalty: We have a menu of benefits that you can choose one item from for each year of service with the company. The most popular option is extra holiday.
- Details of how to apply are given in the job spec for each role, available from the Vacancies
Please note, we do not use agencies and do not welcome speculative enquiries from any agency.
Return to Careers.